A little silliness for a Sunday.
Here are five fancypants medical, medically-related, or medical-sounding terms for you to guess the meaning of. As a bonus, I’ve mixed up the letters of the terms’ meanings for you to sort out. Enjoy!
1. Vasovagal syncopy. “It gradually dawned on Fredericka that her husband’s vasovagal syncopy was due to hypodermic needles.”
2. Lucubration. “It is a popular myth that too much lucubration causes blindness.”
- shrocally twingir
3. Gibbous. “As the end of her third term approached, the former model became increasingly gibbous.”
4. Hirsutism. “Daily, Tom must treat his hirsutism both before breakfast and before supper.”
5. Spheno palatine gangleoneuralgia. “This summer being the hottest in recent memory, little Billy has frequently suffered from spheno palatine gangleoneuralgia.”
- bairn ezefer