My friend, both real and virtual, Shelley of Yasashiikuma Kennels, sent me one of those ice-breaker quizes yesterday. I decided to post my answers today for a quick, landscape-free blog entry.
Somewhere along the line, the quiz skipped from #22 to #24; the omission was noted by an astute previous respondent, so I filled it in again.
The most curious thing about this quiz is that it’s entitled, “38 Odd Things About Me”. Perhaps whoever deleted #23 was offended by a question regarding a true oddity, such as, “Do you have three of any body part usually assigned in pairs?” Otherwise, the quiz is pretty tame.
Anyway, have a glance through this, and feel free in my comments section to respond to any of these questions yourself.
Have a good weekend!
1. Do you like bleu cheese? YUM!!
2. Have you ever been bitten by a dog? I’ve been gummed a lot.
3. Do you own a gun? Not even a grease gun.
4. What Flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? Tangerine.
5 . Do you get nervous before a doctor appointment? No, but I go into convulsions when they draw blood; not a pretty sight.
6. What do you think of hot dogs ? One more good motivation for becoming a vegetarian.
7. Do you give money or other things to panhandlers? Panhandling is illegal in Saint John.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Usually coffee; but if I’m up on a night shift, I prefer tea with lots of milk.
9. Can you do a push up? No, my boobs wouldn’t fill the cups.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Jewelry? Does a velcro-strap wristwatch count?
11. What is your favorite hobby? Playing the soprano recorder. No, blogging. No wait, choral singing. Oh, hang on, crocheting. No, I know, birdwatching. Umm…define “favourite”.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Nope.
13. Do you wear glasses? Since I was 12.
14 Middle name? Elizabeth.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. It’s time for bed; it’s lovely having a doggy curled up on either side of me; supper was good tonight.
16. Name 3 beverages you drink the most. Water, coffee, milk.
17. Current worry? I’ve just resigned from my job (give back the uniform on Monday); I’m taking a holiday from worrying right now.
18. Current hate right now? The way this bloody gmail program jumps around while I’m trying to fill in these answers.
19. Favorite place to be? At home.
20. How did you bring in the new year? Sleeping.
21. Where would you like to go? I’d like to visit my blogfriends in Ontario, the States and Australia. Stop in for an hour or two on my way through their various necks of the woods.
22. Name three people who will complete this? No.
23. Who removed #23, and why? Whoever it was had never, ever revealed that information, and wasn’t about to start.
24. What color shirt are you wearing? White undershirt, blue turtleneck, blue button shirt, grey fisherman sweater
26. Can you whistle? Sure can.
27. Where are you now? On the dog sofa, with Cai and Fergus.
28. Would you be a pirate? No; after menopause, it’s very hard to have a wooden leg.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever’s in my head at the moment, spirituals, classical, big band…but usually to “doo” instead of words.
30. What is your favorite girl’s name? Hannah.
31. Favorite boy’s name? Jonathan.
32. What’s in your pocket right now? Keys, handkerchief, and cell phone in left pocket, wallet in right.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? “Dennis’s Diary of Destruction”, “Cody Bear’s Friends”, “Laugh in the Sun”, Cai being silly with his toy, Fergus and his lopsided grin…
34. What traits do you hate most in people? Untrustworthiness.
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? ??
36. Do you love where you live? Yes.
37. Do you have any tattoos? Nope.
38. Are you a hard person to buy a gift for? Beats me. What’s your budget?